This info is about Olga Client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Olga Client from your computerOlga.corp
. Go over here
for more info on Olga.corp. Detailed information about Olga Client can be seen at http://www.olgalove.co.kr
. Usually the Olga Client application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Olga folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Olga\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Olga Client. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.32 MB (3476480 bytes) on disk and is titled Olga.exe.
Olga Client contains of the executables below. They take 7.52 MB (7883034
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Olga.exe (3.32 MB)
- OlgaAdapter.exe (79.50 KB)
- OlgaEngine.exe (1.88 MB)
- OlgaPatch.exe (905.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (734.28 KB)
- olgaInstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- OlgaInterface.exe (578.50 KB)
Olga Client is an application released by Olga.corp. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Olga Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Olga Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Olga Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Olga Client". The Olga Client app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Olga Client in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Olga Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Olga Client:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.olgalove.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Olga\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Olga Client.
8. After removing Olga Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Olga Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Olga Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Olga Client by Olga.corp from your computer, nor are we saying that Olga Client by Olga.corp is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Olga Client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:32:26.367