You can find below detailed information on how to remove Old-School-B.1.2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Old-School-B.1.2 from your computerAl-Bundy
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Al-Bundy. Please open http://www.moddb.com/mods/half-life-old-school
if you want to read more on Old-School-B.1.2 on Al-Bundy's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\SourceMods\old_school folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\SourceMods\old_school\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Old-School-B.1.2. The application's main executable file occupies 701.78 KB (718618 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of Old-School-B.1.2. They occupy an average of 701.78 KB (718618
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Old-School-B.1.2 version 1.2
Old-School-B.1.2 is an application offered by Al-Bundy. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Old-School-B.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Old-School-B.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Old-School-B.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Old-School-B.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Old-School-B.1.2 application will be found automatically. After you select Old-School-B.1.2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Old-School-B.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Old-School-B.1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moddb.com/mods/half-life-old-school
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\SourceMods\old_school\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Old-School-B.1.2.
8. After uninstalling Old-School-B.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Old-School-B.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Old-School-B.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Old-School-B.1.2 by Al-Bundy from your PC, we are not saying that Old-School-B.1.2 by Al-Bundy is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Old-School-B.1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 03:49:46.207