Oklick is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oklick directory (same installation drive as Windows). A way to uninstall Oklick from your system
Oklick installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 955.03 KB (977947
bytes) on disk.
- Oklick.exe (932.00 KB)
- okl_reg_del.exe (2.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (20.53 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Oklick.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Oklick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Oklick from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Oklick or simply activate the Search field and type in "Oklick". The Oklick application will be found very quickly. After you select Oklick in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Oklick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Oklick.
8. After removing Oklick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Oklick that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oklick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130