You can find on this page details on how to uninstall OkMap 10.9.4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall OkMap 10.9.4 from your computerGian Paolo Saliola
. More info about Gian Paolo Saliola can be read here
. Please follow http://www.okmap.org/
if you want to read more on OkMap 10.9.4 on Gian Paolo Saliola's web page. OkMap 10.9.4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\OkMap folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\OkMap\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OkMap 10.9.4. OkMap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.89 MB (9323520 bytes) on disk.
OkMap 10.9.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.81 MB (14480291
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OkMap.exe (8.89 MB)
- OkMap.vshost.exe (11.32 KB)
- geotifcp.exe (328.00 KB)
- listgeo.exe (500.00 KB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.57 MB)
- gpsbabelfe.exe (874.00 KB)
The current web page applies to OkMap 10.9.4 version 10.9.4
OkMap 10.9.4 is an application released by Gian Paolo Saliola. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove OkMap 10.9.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete OkMap 10.9.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OkMap 10.9.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OkMap 10.9.4". If it exists on your system the OkMap 10.9.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OkMap 10.9.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding OkMap 10.9.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OkMap 10.9.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.okmap.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OkMap\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OkMap 10.9.4.
8. After removing OkMap 10.9.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OkMap 10.9.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OkMap 10.9.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OkMap 10.9.4 by Gian Paolo Saliola from your computer, we are not saying that OkMap 10.9.4 by Gian Paolo Saliola is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OkMap 10.9.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 15:42:59.733