OkMap 10.7.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall OkMap 10.7.4 from your computerGian Paolo Saliola
. More information on Gian Paolo Saliola can be found here
. Please follow http://www.okmap.org/
if you want to read more on OkMap 10.7.4 on Gian Paolo Saliola's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OkMap directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing OkMap 10.7.4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\OkMap\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. OkMap.exe is the OkMap 10.7.4's primary executable file and it takes circa 8.81 MB (9234432 bytes) on disk.
OkMap 10.7.4 contains of the executables below. They take 13.72 MB (14385498
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- MapConverter.exe (29.00 KB)
- OkMap.exe (8.81 MB)
- OkMap.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- geotifcp.exe (328.00 KB)
- listgeo.exe (500.00 KB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.55 MB)
- gpsbabelfe.exe (874.00 KB)
This page is about OkMap 10.7.4 version 10.7.4
OkMap 10.7.4 is a program offered by the software company Gian Paolo Saliola. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall OkMap 10.7.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete OkMap 10.7.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OkMap 10.7.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "OkMap 10.7.4". If it exists on your system the OkMap 10.7.4 program will be found automatically. After you select OkMap 10.7.4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding OkMap 10.7.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OkMap 10.7.4:
- The software company is: http://www.okmap.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OkMap\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OkMap 10.7.4.
8. After removing OkMap 10.7.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OkMap 10.7.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OkMap 10.7.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OkMap 10.7.4 by Gian Paolo Saliola from your computer, nor are we saying that OkMap 10.7.4 by Gian Paolo Saliola is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OkMap 10.7.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 06:49:35.407