This page contains complete information on how to uninstall OkMap 10.12.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall OkMap 10.12.2 from your computerGian Paolo Saliola
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Gian Paolo Saliola. You can see more info about OkMap 10.12.2 at http://www.okmap.org/
. OkMap 10.12.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\OkMap directory, depending on the user's choice. OkMap 10.12.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OkMap\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled OkMap.exe and its approximative size is 18.72 MB (19629056 bytes).
OkMap 10.12.2 contains of the executables below. They take 24.78 MB (25985370
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OkMap.exe (18.72 MB)
- OkMap.vshost.exe (11.32 KB)
- geotifcp.exe (328.00 KB)
- listgeo.exe (500.00 KB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.85 MB)
- gpsbabelfe.exe (881.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (759.16 KB)
- OleDb2Csv.exe (15.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.12.2
of OkMap 10.12.2.
OkMap 10.12.2 is a program offered by the software company Gian Paolo Saliola. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase OkMap 10.12.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete OkMap 10.12.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OkMap 10.12.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OkMap 10.12.2". If it is installed on your PC the OkMap 10.12.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click OkMap 10.12.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OkMap 10.12.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OkMap 10.12.2:
- The software company is: http://www.okmap.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OkMap\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OkMap 10.12.2.
8. After removing OkMap 10.12.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OkMap 10.12.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OkMap 10.12.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OkMap 10.12.2 by Gian Paolo Saliola from your computer, nor are we saying that OkMap 10.12.2 by Gian Paolo Saliola is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OkMap 10.12.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 00:08:54.693