OkLetsPlay is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall OkLetsPlay from your computerOverwolf app
. Open here
for more information on Overwolf app. OkLetsPlay is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\OWUninstaller.exe --uninstall-app=phpeebjiaakmaefmmlaoicejieaaomoipdnkakpn is the full command line if you want to remove OkLetsPlay. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.67 MB (1752408 bytes) on disk and is labeled OverwolfLauncher.exe.
OkLetsPlay contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.68 MB (7006968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Overwolf.exe (58.34 KB)
- OverwolfLauncher.exe (1.67 MB)
- OverwolfUpdater.exe (2.35 MB)
- OWUninstaller.exe (130.86 KB)
- OverwolfBenchmarking.exe (85.84 KB)
- OverwolfBrowser.exe (170.84 KB)
- OverwolfCrashHandler.exe (70.34 KB)
- OverwolfStore.exe (433.84 KB)
- ow-tobii-gaze.exe (317.84 KB)
- OWCleanup.exe (69.34 KB)
- OWUninstallMenu.exe (276.84 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (295.34 KB)
- ow-obs.exe (221.84 KB)
- owobs-ffmpeg-mux.exe (30.34 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (103.84 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (108.34 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (125.84 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (88.34 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (103.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2020.5.27.1
of OkLetsPlay. You can find here a few links to other OkLetsPlay versions:
OkLetsPlay is an application offered by Overwolf app. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase OkLetsPlay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall OkLetsPlay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OkLetsPlay or simply click the Search field and type in "OkLetsPlay". If it exists on your system the OkLetsPlay application will be found very quickly. When you select OkLetsPlay in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OkLetsPlay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OkLetsPlay.
8. After uninstalling OkLetsPlay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OkLetsPlay which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OkLetsPlay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OkLetsPlay by Overwolf app from your PC, nor are we saying that OkLetsPlay by Overwolf app is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OkLetsPlay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 17:48:47.967