OkInbox is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall OkInbox from your systemOkInbox
. Check out here
for more details on OkInbox. Usually the OkInbox program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall OkInbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall file:///C:/Users/UserName/AppData/Roaming/Firetrust/OkInbox/OkInbox.vsto. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. VSTOInstaller.exe is the OkInbox's primary executable file and it occupies close to 80.65 KB (82584 bytes) on disk.
OkInbox installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 80.65 KB (82584
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.65 KB)
This web page is about OkInbox version 22.214.171.124
OkInbox is a program offered by the software company OkInbox. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall OkInbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove OkInbox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OkInbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "OkInbox". The OkInbox app will be found very quickly. After you click OkInbox in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about OkInbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OkInbox.
8. After uninstalling OkInbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OkInbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OkInbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove OkInbox by OkInbox from your computer, nor are we saying that OkInbox by OkInbox is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove OkInbox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:19:54.480