Offroad Racers 1.0.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Offroad Racers 1.0.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Offroad Racers 1.0.0 from your computerParand ® Software Group
. More information on Parand ® Software Group can be seen here
. Click on WWW.PARANDCO.COM
to get more info about Offroad Racers 1.0.0 on Parand ® Software Group's website. Usually the Offroad Racers 1.0.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Offroad Racers folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Offroad Racers 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Offroad Racers\unins000.exe. OffroadRacers.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.03 MB (3174400 bytes) on disk.
Offroad Racers 1.0.0 contains of the executables below. They take 3.71 MB (3889438
bytes) on disk.
- OffroadRacers.exe (3.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Offroad Racers 1.0.0.
Offroad Racers 1.0.0 is an application offered by Parand ® Software Group. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Offroad Racers 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Offroad Racers 1.0.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Offroad Racers 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Offroad Racers 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the Offroad Racers 1.0.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Offroad Racers 1.0.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Offroad Racers 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Offroad Racers 1.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Offroad Racers\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Offroad Racers 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Offroad Racers 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Offroad Racers 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Offroad Racers 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Offroad Racers 1.0.0 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Offroad Racers 1.0.0 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Offroad Racers 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-16 12:54:53.843