Offline Map Maker 6.306
Offline Map Maker 6.306 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Offline Map Maker 6.306 from your systemallmapsoft.com
. You can find out more on allmapsoft.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.allmapsoft/omm
if you want to read more on Offline Map Maker 6.306 on allmapsoft.com's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\omm folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Offline Map Maker 6.306 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\omm\unins000.exe". Offline Map Maker 6.306's primary file takes around 1.92 MB (2009600 bytes) and is named omm.exe.
Offline Map Maker 6.306 contains of the executables below. They take 7.81 MB (8190007
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mapviewer.exe (1.49 MB)
- mbtiles_viewer.exe (1.88 MB)
- omm.exe (1.92 MB)
- Patch.exe (875.28 KB)
- tosqlite.exe (1.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
The current page applies to Offline Map Maker 6.306 version 6.306
Offline Map Maker 6.306 is a program marketed by the software company allmapsoft.com. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Offline Map Maker 6.306 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Offline Map Maker 6.306 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Offline Map Maker 6.306 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Offline Map Maker 6.306". If it exists on your system the Offline Map Maker 6.306 app will be found very quickly. After you click Offline Map Maker 6.306 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Offline Map Maker 6.306, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Offline Map Maker 6.306:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.allmapsoft/omm
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\omm\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Offline Map Maker 6.306.
8. After removing Offline Map Maker 6.306, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Offline Map Maker 6.306 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Offline Map Maker 6.306 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Offline Map Maker 6.306 by allmapsoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Offline Map Maker 6.306 by allmapsoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Offline Map Maker 6.306 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 08:14:17.567