Offline Map Maker 2.3
Offline Map Maker 2.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Offline Map Maker 2.3 from your systemgetallmaps.com
. Additional info about getallmaps.com can be seen here
. You can see more info on Offline Map Maker 2.3 at http://www.getallmaps/omm
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\omm directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Offline Map Maker 2.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\omm\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called omm.exe and it has a size of 1.89 MB (1985024 bytes).
Offline Map Maker 2.3 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.03 MB (4225306
bytes) on disk:
- mapviewer.exe (1.49 MB)
- omm.exe (1.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of Offline Map Maker 2.3.
Offline Map Maker 2.3 is a program marketed by getallmaps.com. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Offline Map Maker 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Offline Map Maker 2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Offline Map Maker 2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Offline Map Maker 2.3". If it exists on your system the Offline Map Maker 2.3 application will be found automatically. When you select Offline Map Maker 2.3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Offline Map Maker 2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Offline Map Maker 2.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.getallmaps/omm
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\omm\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Offline Map Maker 2.3.
8. After uninstalling Offline Map Maker 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Offline Map Maker 2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Offline Map Maker 2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Offline Map Maker 2.3 by getallmaps.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Offline Map Maker 2.3 by getallmaps.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Offline Map Maker 2.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:13:48.093