This page contains complete information on how to uninstall OfficeHDVEX 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall OfficeHDVEX 18.104.22.168 from your computerJiranSecurity Co.,Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on JiranSecurity Co.,Ltd.. More information about OfficeHDVEX 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.jiransecurity.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jiransoft\OfficeHDVEX directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for OfficeHDVEX 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jiransoft\OfficeHDVEX\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 920.33 KB (942416 bytes) on disk and is called OfficeHardVEX.exe.
OfficeHDVEX 188.8.131.52 is composed of the following executables which take 1.77 MB (1861109
bytes) on disk:
- OfficeHardUpdate.exe (444.33 KB)
- OfficeHardVEX.exe (920.33 KB)
- uninst.exe (452.83 KB)
The current page applies to OfficeHDVEX 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
OfficeHDVEX 18.104.22.168 is a program by JiranSecurity Co.,Ltd.. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase OfficeHDVEX 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall OfficeHDVEX 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OfficeHDVEX 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OfficeHDVEX 184.108.40.206". The OfficeHDVEX 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OfficeHDVEX 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about OfficeHDVEX 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OfficeHDVEX 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.jiransecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jiransoft\OfficeHDVEX\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OfficeHDVEX 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing OfficeHDVEX 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OfficeHDVEX 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OfficeHDVEX 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove OfficeHDVEX 22.214.171.124 by JiranSecurity Co.,Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that OfficeHDVEX 126.96.36.199 by JiranSecurity Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OfficeHDVEX 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 00:22:18.380