Oddly Enough - Pied Piper
This web page is about Oddly Enough - Pied Piper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Oddly Enough - Pied Piper from your PCGameFools
. More information on GameFools can be seen here
. Please open http://www.gamefools.com
if you want to read more on Oddly Enough - Pied Piper on GameFools's page. Oddly Enough - Pied Piper is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\Oddly Enough - Pied Piper folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Oddly Enough - Pied Piper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GameFools\Oddly Enough - Pied Piper\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GAMEFOOLS-oepp.exe is the Oddly Enough - Pied Piper's primary executable file and it takes circa 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Oddly Enough - Pied Piper. They take 10.61 MB (11126473
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-oepp.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- oepp.exe (3.41 MB)
Oddly Enough - Pied Piper is an application released by GameFools. Some users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Oddly Enough - Pied Piper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Oddly Enough - Pied Piper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Oddly Enough - Pied Piper or simply activate the Search field and type in "Oddly Enough - Pied Piper". The Oddly Enough - Pied Piper program will be found automatically. After you select Oddly Enough - Pied Piper in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Oddly Enough - Pied Piper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oddly Enough - Pied Piper:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameFools\Oddly Enough - Pied Piper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Oddly Enough - Pied Piper.
8. After uninstalling Oddly Enough - Pied Piper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Oddly Enough - Pied Piper that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Oddly Enough - Pied Piper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Oddly Enough - Pied Piper by GameFools from your PC, nor are we saying that Oddly Enough - Pied Piper by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oddly Enough - Pied Piper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 04:50:50.713