Octoshape Streaming Services
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Octoshape Streaming Services for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Octoshape Streaming Services from your systemOctoshape
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Octoshape. Please open http://www.octoshape.com
if you want to read more on Octoshape Streaming Services on Octoshape's web page. Usually the Octoshape Streaming Services program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Octoshape\Octoshape Streaming Services folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Octoshape\Octoshape Streaming Services\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Octoshape Streaming Services. OctoshapeClient.exe is the Octoshape Streaming Services's main executable file and it takes around 153.27 KB (156944 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Octoshape Streaming Services. They occupy about 273.33 KB (279894
bytes) on disk.
- OctoshapeClient.exe (153.27 KB)
- uninst.exe (120.07 KB)
Octoshape Streaming Services is an application marketed by the software company Octoshape. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Octoshape Streaming Services is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Octoshape Streaming Services from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Octoshape Streaming Services or simply click the Search feature and type in "Octoshape Streaming Services". If it is installed on your PC the Octoshape Streaming Services app will be found automatically. After you click Octoshape Streaming Services in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Octoshape Streaming Services, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Octoshape Streaming Services:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.octoshape.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Octoshape\Octoshape Streaming Services\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Octoshape Streaming Services.
8. After removing Octoshape Streaming Services, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Octoshape Streaming Services that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Octoshape Streaming Services using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Octoshape Streaming Services by Octoshape from your computer, we are not saying that Octoshape Streaming Services by Octoshape is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Octoshape Streaming Services in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 16:57:16.863