Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5
This info is about Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5 from your systemOctoplus team
. Open here
for more information on Octoplus team. Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Octoplus\Octoplus_Samsung folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Octoplus\Octoplus_Samsung\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 43.30 MB (45399040 bytes) on disk and is labeled OctoplusSamsung.exe.
The executables below are part of Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5. They occupy about 51.16 MB (53645121
bytes) on disk.
- OctoplusSamsung.exe (43.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
- Updater.exe (6.64 MB)
- sdb.exe (562.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.5
of Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5.
Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5 is a program marketed by Octoplus team. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5". The Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5.
8. After uninstalling Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5 by Octoplus team from your computer, nor are we saying that Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5 by Octoplus team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Octopus Box Samsung software 2.1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 23:58:54.060