Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6
Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 from your computerOctoplus team
. More information about Octoplus team can be seen here
. Usually the Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 application is placed in the C:\Programas\Octoplus\Octoplus_Samsung directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 is "C:\Programas\Octoplus\Octoplus_Samsung\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 48.29 MB (50637312 bytes) on disk and is labeled OctoplusSamsung.exe.
The executable files below are part of Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6. They occupy an average of 55.89 MB (58606908
bytes) on disk.
- OctoplusSamsung.exe (48.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.31 KB)
- Updater.exe (6.92 MB)
The current web page applies to Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 version 1.6.6
Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 is a program marketed by Octoplus team. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6". The Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 application will be found very quickly. After you select Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6.
8. After removing Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 by Octoplus team from your computer, nor are we saying that Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 by Octoplus team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Octopus Box Samsung software 1.6.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130