Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 from your PCOctoplus FRP
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Octoplus FRP. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Octoplus\Octoplus_FRP_Tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Octoplus\Octoplus_FRP_Tool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. OctoplusFRP.exe is the Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9's main executable file and it occupies circa 17.04 MB (17871872 bytes) on disk.
Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 is comprised of the following executables which take 28.22 MB (29588303
bytes) on disk:
- OctoplusFRP.exe (17.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
- Updater.exe (7.86 MB)
- Cypress_reader_driver.exe (2.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.9
of Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9.
Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 is an application offered by the software company Octoplus FRP. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9". If it is installed on your PC the Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 app will be found automatically. When you select Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9.
8. After uninstalling Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 by Octoplus FRP from your computer, we are not saying that Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 by Octoplus FRP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:39:03.270