Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8
This web page is about Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 from your PCOctoplus FRP
. Go over here
for more information on Octoplus FRP. Usually the Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Octoplus\Octoplus_FRP_Tool folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Octoplus\Octoplus_FRP_Tool\unins000.exe. Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8's main file takes about 16.99 MB (17811456 bytes) and is called OctoplusFRP.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8. They take about 28.16 MB (29527887
bytes) on disk.
- OctoplusFRP.exe (16.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
- Updater.exe (7.86 MB)
- Cypress_reader_driver.exe (2.63 MB)
This web page is about Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 version 1.3.8
Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 is an application by Octoplus FRP. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8". The Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8.
8. After removing Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 by Octoplus FRP from your PC, we are not saying that Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 by Octoplus FRP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.3.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 12:13:16.987