Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7
This page contains complete information on how to remove Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 from your systemOctoplus FRP
. More data about Octoplus FRP can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Octoplus\Octoplus_FRP_Tool directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 is C:\Program Files\Octoplus\Octoplus_FRP_Tool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named OctoplusFRP.exe and its approximative size is 62.40 MB (65426944 bytes).
Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 73.57 MB (77146640
bytes) on disk.
- OctoplusFRP.exe (62.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.96 KB)
- Updater.exe (7.86 MB)
- Cypress_reader_driver.exe (2.63 MB)
This info is about Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 version 1.2.7
Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 is a program marketed by the software company Octoplus FRP. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7". If it exists on your system the Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 program will be found automatically. After you click Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7.
8. After removing Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 by Octoplus FRP from your computer, we are not saying that Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 by Octoplus FRP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.2.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 11:19:37.900