Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3
This web page is about Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3 from your systemOctoplus FRP
. Check out here
where you can read more on Octoplus FRP. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Octoplus\Octoplus_FRP_Tool folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Octoplus\Octoplus_FRP_Tool\unins000.exe. Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3's primary file takes about 36.04 MB (37787136 bytes) and is called OctoplusFRP.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3. They occupy about 47.21 MB (49503567
bytes) on disk.
- OctoplusFRP.exe (36.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
- Updater.exe (7.86 MB)
- Cypress_reader_driver.exe (2.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.3
of Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3.
Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3 is a program offered by Octoplus FRP. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3". If it exists on your system the Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3.
8. After uninstalling Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3 by Octoplus FRP from your PC, we are not saying that Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3 by Octoplus FRP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Octoplus FRP Tool v.1.1.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 13:40:37.427