This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Octogeddon for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Octogeddon from your PCAll Yes Good
. Further information on All Yes Good can be seen here
. More information about the program Octogeddon can be found at http://www.octogeddon.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Octogeddon directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Octogeddon is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Octogeddon's primary file takes around 4.54 MB (4764816 bytes) and its name is octogeddon.exe.
Octogeddon contains of the executables below. They take 5.04 MB (5282792
bytes) on disk.
- octogeddon.exe (4.54 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Octogeddon is an application by the software company All Yes Good. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Octogeddon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Octogeddon from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Octogeddon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Octogeddon". The Octogeddon app will be found automatically. When you click Octogeddon in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Octogeddon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Octogeddon:
- The publisher is: http://www.octogeddon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Octogeddon.
8. After uninstalling Octogeddon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Octogeddon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Octogeddon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Octogeddon by All Yes Good from your PC, we are not saying that Octogeddon by All Yes Good is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Octogeddon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 20:41:56.243