OctaneRender 3.08.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall OctaneRender 3.08.3 from your systemOTOY
. More information on OTOY can be found here
. You can get more details about OctaneRender 3.08.3 at http://render.otoy.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\OTOY\OctaneRender 3.08.3 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. OctaneRender 3.08.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OTOY\OctaneRender 3.08.3\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled octane.exe and its approximative size is 37.92 MB (39761152 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside OctaneRender 3.08.3. They take about 76.19 MB (79894896
bytes) on disk.
- octane-cli.exe (440.29 KB)
- octane.exe (37.92 MB)
- octane_slave.exe (36.84 MB)
- octane_slave_daemon.exe (684.44 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (345.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.08.3
of OctaneRender 3.08.3.
OctaneRender 3.08.3 is an application by the software company OTOY. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall OctaneRender 3.08.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete OctaneRender 3.08.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OctaneRender 3.08.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OctaneRender 3.08.3". The OctaneRender 3.08.3 app will be found very quickly. After you click OctaneRender 3.08.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about OctaneRender 3.08.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OctaneRender 3.08.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://render.otoy.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OTOY\OctaneRender 3.08.3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OctaneRender 3.08.3.
8. After uninstalling OctaneRender 3.08.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OctaneRender 3.08.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OctaneRender 3.08.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OctaneRender 3.08.3 by OTOY from your PC, nor are we saying that OctaneRender 3.08.3 by OTOY is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OctaneRender 3.08.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 13:27:25.937