Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120
Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 from your PCRTI
. Take a look here
for more info on RTI. Please follow http://www.rti.se/
if you want to read more on Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 on RTI's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RTI Electronics\Ocean 2014 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RTI Electronics\Ocean 2014\unins000.exe". Ocean2014.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 22.54 MB (23633920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120. They take about 28.94 MB (30347616
bytes) on disk.
- Access64Detector.exe (2.99 MB)
- Ocean2014.exe (22.54 MB)
- OceanDeviceFinder.exe (2.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.84 KB)
- _XCrashReport.exe (312.00 KB)
This web page is about Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 version 2013.11.27.118
Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 is a program by the software company RTI. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120". The Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120:
- The publisher is: http://www.rti.se/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RTI Electronics\Ocean 2014\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120.
8. After uninstalling Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 by RTI from your PC, nor are we saying that Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 by RTI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ocean 2014 v2013.11.29.120 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 19:54:08.580