This web page is about Obludia for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Obludia from your computerFobTi interactive
. Additional info about FobTi interactive can be found here
. Click on http://www.fobti-interactive.com/obludia
to get more facts about Obludia on FobTi interactive's website. Obludia is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Obludia directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Obludia is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Obludia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 50.57 MB (53024768 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Obludia. They occupy 50.57 MB (53024768
bytes) on disk.
Obludia is an application by the software company FobTi interactive. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Obludia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Obludia from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Obludia or simply activate the Search field and type in "Obludia". If it exists on your system the Obludia program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Obludia in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Obludia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Obludia:
- The software company is: http://www.fobti-interactive.com/obludia
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Obludia.
8. After uninstalling Obludia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Obludia that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Obludia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Obludia by FobTi interactive from your computer, we are not saying that Obludia by FobTi interactive is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Obludia in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:56:21.400