Objective Caml 3.11.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Objective Caml 3.11.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Objective Caml 3.11.0 from your computerINRIA
. Check out here
where you can read more on INRIA. More details about the application Objective Caml 3.11.0 can be found at http://caml.inria.fr
. Objective Caml 3.11.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Objective Caml directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Objective Caml 3.11.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Objective Caml\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 35.50 KB (36352 bytes) on disk and is labeled OCamlWin.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Objective Caml 3.11.0. They take about 44.48 MB (46640452
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OCamlWin.exe (35.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
- camlp4.exe (846.95 KB)
- camlp4boot.exe (1.19 MB)
- camlp4o.exe (1.14 MB)
- camlp4o.opt.exe (2.18 MB)
- camlp4of.exe (1.27 MB)
- camlp4of.opt.exe (2.48 MB)
- camlp4oof.exe (1.26 MB)
- camlp4oof.opt.exe (2.47 MB)
- camlp4orf.exe (1.26 MB)
- camlp4orf.opt.exe (2.47 MB)
- camlp4prof.exe (409.46 KB)
- camlp4r.exe (1.07 MB)
- camlp4r.opt.exe (1.95 MB)
- camlp4rf.exe (1.20 MB)
- camlp4rf.opt.exe (2.26 MB)
- mkcamlp4.exe (602.61 KB)
- ocaml.exe (1.08 MB)
- ocamlbrowser.exe (1.23 MB)
- ocamlbuild.byte.exe (1.58 MB)
- ocamlbuild.native.exe (732.00 KB)
- ocamlc.exe (1.00 MB)
- ocamlc.opt.exe (1.54 MB)
- ocamlcp.exe (92.41 KB)
- ocamldebug.exe (562.18 KB)
- ocamldep.exe (290.37 KB)
- ocamldep.opt.exe (512.00 KB)
- ocamldoc.exe (1.57 MB)
- ocamldoc.opt.exe (2.20 MB)
- ocamllex.exe (169.61 KB)
- ocamllex.opt.exe (348.00 KB)
- ocamlmklib.exe (86.57 KB)
- ocamlmktop.exe (92.37 KB)
- ocamlopt.exe (1.19 MB)
- ocamlopt.opt.exe (1.81 MB)
- ocamlprof.exe (281.34 KB)
- ocamlrun.exe (136.00 KB)
- ocamlyacc.exe (72.00 KB)
- expunge.exe (175.65 KB)
- extract_crc.exe (246.32 KB)
- labltktop.exe (1.48 MB)
- pp.exe (298.19 KB)
- tkcompiler.exe (887.98 KB)
- makeldconf.exe (32.00 KB)
- regenv.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Objective Caml 3.11.0 version 3.11.0
Objective Caml 3.11.0 is an application by INRIA. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Objective Caml 3.11.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Objective Caml 3.11.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Objective Caml 3.11.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Objective Caml 3.11.0". The Objective Caml 3.11.0 application will be found automatically. When you click Objective Caml 3.11.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Objective Caml 3.11.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Objective Caml 3.11.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://caml.inria.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Objective Caml\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Objective Caml 3.11.0.
8. After removing Objective Caml 3.11.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Objective Caml 3.11.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Objective Caml 3.11.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Objective Caml 3.11.0 by INRIA from your PC, nor are we saying that Objective Caml 3.11.0 by INRIA is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Objective Caml 3.11.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 12:06:25.553