Oasis Space is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. Go over here
for more details on Oasis Space. You can read more about related to Oasis Space at http://oasisspace.net/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Oasis Space's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 644.70 KB (660168 bytes) on disk and is called utilOasisSpace.exe.
Oasis Space is composed of the following executables which occupy 889.36 KB (910704
bytes) on disk:
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.66 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (644.70 KB)
This data is about Oasis Space version 2016.02.14.221608
only. Click on the links below for other Oasis Space versions:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application by Oasis Space. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Oasis Space or simply activate the Search field and type in "Oasis Space". If it exists on your system the Oasis Space application will be found very quickly. After you select Oasis Space in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The software company is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oasis Space supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 07:35:18.530