OZO Preview 1.4.0
OZO Preview 1.4.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall OZO Preview 1.4.0 from your PCNokia Corporation
. More information on Nokia Corporation can be found here
. More information about OZO Preview 1.4.0 can be seen at https://ozo.nokia.com/
. OZO Preview 1.4.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\UserName OZO\OZO Preview directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. OZO Preview 1.4.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UserName OZO\OZO Preview\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called OZO Preview.exe and occupies 5.07 MB (5312352 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in OZO Preview 1.4.0. They take 5.29 MB (5551192
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (133.38 KB)
- OZO Preview.exe (5.07 MB)
- uninst.exe (99.87 KB)
This info is about OZO Preview 1.4.0 version 1.4.0
OZO Preview 1.4.0 is an application offered by the software company Nokia Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase OZO Preview 1.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete OZO Preview 1.4.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OZO Preview 1.4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "OZO Preview 1.4.0". The OZO Preview 1.4.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OZO Preview 1.4.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about OZO Preview 1.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OZO Preview 1.4.0:
- The web site of the program is: https://ozo.nokia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UserName OZO\OZO Preview\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OZO Preview 1.4.0.
8. After uninstalling OZO Preview 1.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OZO Preview 1.4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OZO Preview 1.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OZO Preview 1.4.0 by Nokia Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that OZO Preview 1.4.0 by Nokia Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OZO Preview 1.4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 03:37:01.783