OVT TV Player 9.3
OVT TV Player 9.3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall OVT TV Player 9.3 from your PCOVTSoft
. You can read more on OVTSoft or check for application updates here
. More info about the software OVT TV Player 9.3 can be seen at http://ovtsoft.3dn.ru/
. OVT TV Player 9.3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\OVTSoft\OVT TV Player folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling OVT TV Player 9.3 is C:\Program Files\OVTSoft\OVT TV Player\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. OVT TV Player 9.3's main file takes about 23.99 MB (25158516 bytes) and is named OVT TV Player.exe.
The executables below are part of OVT TV Player 9.3. They take an average of 24.11 MB (25283128
bytes) on disk.
- OVT TV Player.exe (23.99 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.3
of OVT TV Player 9.3.
OVT TV Player 9.3 is an application marketed by the software company OVTSoft. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall OVT TV Player 9.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete OVT TV Player 9.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OVT TV Player 9.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "OVT TV Player 9.3". The OVT TV Player 9.3 application will be found automatically. After you click OVT TV Player 9.3 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about OVT TV Player 9.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OVT TV Player 9.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://ovtsoft.3dn.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OVTSoft\OVT TV Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OVT TV Player 9.3.
8. After removing OVT TV Player 9.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OVT TV Player 9.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OVT TV Player 9.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OVT TV Player 9.3 by OVTSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that OVT TV Player 9.3 by OVTSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OVT TV Player 9.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 13:10:19.053