OVT TV Player 9.2
OVT TV Player 9.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall OVT TV Player 9.2 from your PCOVTSoft
. More information on OVTSoft can be found here
. More information about the app OVT TV Player 9.2 can be seen at http://ovtsoft.3dn.ru/
. OVT TV Player 9.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\OVTSoft\OVT TV Player folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\OVTSoft\OVT TV Player\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall OVT TV Player 9.2. OVT TV Player.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 20.42 MB (21409118 bytes) on disk.
OVT TV Player 9.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.54 MB (21533730
bytes) on disk:
- OVT TV Player.exe (20.42 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.69 KB)
The current web page applies to OVT TV Player 9.2 version 9.2
OVT TV Player 9.2 is an application by the software company OVTSoft. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall OVT TV Player 9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete OVT TV Player 9.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OVT TV Player 9.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OVT TV Player 9.2". The OVT TV Player 9.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OVT TV Player 9.2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OVT TV Player 9.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OVT TV Player 9.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://ovtsoft.3dn.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OVTSoft\OVT TV Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OVT TV Player 9.2.
8. After uninstalling OVT TV Player 9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OVT TV Player 9.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OVT TV Player 9.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OVT TV Player 9.2 by OVTSoft from your computer, we are not saying that OVT TV Player 9.2 by OVTSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OVT TV Player 9.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 04:35:03.197