OVT TV Player 9.2
OVT TV Player 9.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall OVT TV Player 9.2 from your PCOVTSoft
. More information on OVTSoft can be found here
. More information about the app OVT TV Player 9.2 can be seen at http://ovtsoft.3dn.ru/
. OVT TV Player 9.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\OVTSoft\OVT TV Player folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\OVTSoft\OVT TV Player\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall OVT TV Player 9.2. OVT TV Player.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 20.42 MB (21409118 bytes) on disk.
OVT TV Player 9.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.54 MB (21533730
bytes) on disk:
- OVT TV Player.exe (20.42 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.69 KB)
The current web page applies to OVT TV Player 9.2 version 9.2
OVT TV Player 9.2 is an application by the software company OVTSoft. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall OVT TV Player 9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete OVT TV Player 9.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OVT TV Player 9.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "OVT TV Player 9.2". The OVT TV Player 9.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OVT TV Player 9.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OVT TV Player 9.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OVT TV Player 9.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://ovtsoft.3dn.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OVTSoft\OVT TV Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OVT TV Player 9.2.
8. After uninstalling OVT TV Player 9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OVT TV Player 9.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OVT TV Player 9.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OVT TV Player 9.2 by OVTSoft from your computer, we are not saying that OVT TV Player 9.2 by OVTSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OVT TV Player 9.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 04:35:03.197