OUTDATEfighter is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall OUTDATEfighter from your computerSPAMfighter ApS
. More information on SPAMfighter ApS can be seen here
. You can see more info about OUTDATEfighter at http://www.spamfighter.com/OUTDATEfighter/Support_Default.asp
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\OUTDATEfighter\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OUTDATEfighter. OUTDATEfighter's primary file takes about 1.44 MB (1507872 bytes) and its name is OUTDATEfighter.exe.
OUTDATEfighter contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.25 MB (7603488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FighterLauncher.exe (845.53 KB)
- FighterSuiteService.exe (1.22 MB)
- LogFilesCollector.exe (999.03 KB)
- MachineId.exe (367.03 KB)
- ShortcutLauncher.exe (61.53 KB)
- OUTDATEfighter.exe (1.44 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.53 KB)
- FightersTray.exe (1.60 MB)
- MsgSys.exe (718.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.81
of OUTDATEfighter. Click on the links below for other OUTDATEfighter versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.The files below remain on your disk by OUTDATEfighter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\OUTDATEfighter\OUTDATEfighter.exe
OUTDATEfighter is a program released by the software company SPAMfighter ApS. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase OUTDATEfighter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase OUTDATEfighter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OUTDATEfighter or simply click the Search feature and type in "OUTDATEfighter". The OUTDATEfighter application will be found very quickly. When you select OUTDATEfighter in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding OUTDATEfighter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OUTDATEfighter:
- The software company is: http://www.spamfighter.com/OUTDATEfighter/Support_Default.asp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\OUTDATEfighter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OUTDATEfighter.
8. After removing OUTDATEfighter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OUTDATEfighter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OUTDATEfighter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OUTDATEfighter by SPAMfighter ApS from your PC, we are not saying that OUTDATEfighter by SPAMfighter ApS is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OUTDATEfighter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-21 11:13:13.250