OSM Combiner 1.4
This page contains thorough information on how to remove OSM Combiner 1.4 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall OSM Combiner 1.4 from your computerJaVaWa GPS-tools
. More information on JaVaWa GPS-tools can be seen here
. More details about the program OSM Combiner 1.4 can be found at http://www.javawa.nl/
. OSM Combiner 1.4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OSM Combiner directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling OSM Combiner 1.4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\OSM Combiner\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. OSM Combiner 1.4's main file takes around 10.67 MB (11189329 bytes) and is named OSMCombiner.exe.
OSM Combiner 1.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.45 MB (13059136
bytes) on disk.
- OSMCombiner.exe (10.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.98 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- gmt.exe (75.50 KB)
- makensis.exe (484.50 KB)
The current web page applies to OSM Combiner 1.4 version 1.4
OSM Combiner 1.4 is an application marketed by JaVaWa GPS-tools. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase OSM Combiner 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase OSM Combiner 1.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OSM Combiner 1.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "OSM Combiner 1.4". The OSM Combiner 1.4 app will be found automatically. After you click OSM Combiner 1.4 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about OSM Combiner 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OSM Combiner 1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.javawa.nl/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OSM Combiner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OSM Combiner 1.4.
8. After uninstalling OSM Combiner 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OSM Combiner 1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OSM Combiner 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OSM Combiner 1.4 by JaVaWa GPS-tools from your computer, nor are we saying that OSM Combiner 1.4 by JaVaWa GPS-tools is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OSM Combiner 1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 19:09:22.183