You can find on this page details on how to remove OSLinx 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall OSLinx 126.96.36.199 from your PCKangaroo (www.kangaroo.cc)
. You can read more on Kangaroo (www.kangaroo.cc) or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.kangaroo.cc
to get more info about OSLinx 188.8.131.52 on Kangaroo (www.kangaroo.cc)'s website. Usually the OSLinx 184.108.40.206 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OSLinx directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\OSLinx\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OSLinx 220.127.116.11. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.61 MB (1691136 bytes) on disk and is labeled OSLinxAgent.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with OSLinx 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 8.26 MB (8663582
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- grabber.exe (133.50 KB)
- OSLinxAgent.exe (1.61 MB)
- OSLinxProc.exe (191.65 KB)
- OSLinxSvc.exe (179.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (223.14 KB)
- DrvInst.exe (2.11 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (2.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of OSLinx 126.96.36.199.
OSLinx 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by Kangaroo (www.kangaroo.cc). Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove OSLinx 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall OSLinx 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OSLinx 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OSLinx 22.214.171.124". The OSLinx 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select OSLinx 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding OSLinx 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OSLinx 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://support.kangaroo.cc
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OSLinx\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OSLinx 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling OSLinx 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OSLinx 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OSLinx 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OSLinx 184.108.40.206 by Kangaroo (www.kangaroo.cc) from your PC, nor are we saying that OSLinx 220.127.116.11 by Kangaroo (www.kangaroo.cc) is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove OSLinx 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 20:46:36.803