OSHD version 1.1
OSHD version 1.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall OSHD version 1.1 from your PCOSHD
. Go over here
for more details on OSHD. You can see more info about OSHD version 1.1 at http://oshd.com/
. OSHD version 1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\OSHD directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\OSHD\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall OSHD version 1.1. OSHD.exe is the OSHD version 1.1's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.39 MB (2505728 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of OSHD version 1.1. They occupy an average of 3.37 MB (3538597
bytes) on disk.
- OSHD.exe (2.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (806.66 KB)
- cleanup.exe (52.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (149.50 KB)
This web page is about OSHD version 1.1 version 1.1
OSHD version 1.1 is an application marketed by OSHD. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall OSHD version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall OSHD version 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OSHD version 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OSHD version 1.1". If it exists on your system the OSHD version 1.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click OSHD version 1.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OSHD version 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OSHD version 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://oshd.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\OSHD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OSHD version 1.1.
8. After uninstalling OSHD version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OSHD version 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OSHD version 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OSHD version 1.1 by OSHD from your computer, we are not saying that OSHD version 1.1 by OSHD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OSHD version 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 04:09:16.810