You can find on this page details on how to uninstall OS 10 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall OS 10 from your computeritalo11
. Check out here
for more details on italo11. OS 10 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OS 10 folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\OS 10\Uninstall iPack.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall OS 10. OS 10's main file takes about 2.14 MB (2248704 bytes) and is called iPack_Installer.exe.
The following executables are installed beside OS 10. They occupy about 2.18 MB (2283008
bytes) on disk.
- iPack_Installer.exe (2.14 MB)
- Uninstall iPack.exe (33.50 KB)
The current web page applies to OS 10 version 10
OS 10 is a program offered by italo11. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove OS 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove OS 10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OS 10 or simply click the Search field and type in "OS 10". If it exists on your system the OS 10 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click OS 10 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about OS 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OS 10.
8. After removing OS 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OS 10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OS 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OS 10 by italo11 from your PC, nor are we saying that OS 10 by italo11 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OS 10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 11:18:17.647