OPC Scada Viewer
This page is about OPC Scada Viewer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall OPC Scada Viewer from your PCAGG Software
. More data about AGG Software can be read here
. You can see more info about OPC Scada Viewer at http://www.aggsoft.com
. OPC Scada Viewer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OPC Scada Viewer folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall OPC Scada Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OPC Scada Viewer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. OPC Scada Viewer's main file takes about 2.03 MB (2125456 bytes) and is called opcscada.exe.
OPC Scada Viewer is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.94 MB (7278880
bytes) on disk:
- onlineactivator.exe (896.64 KB)
- OPC Core Components Setup.exe (372.22 KB)
- opcscada.exe (2.03 MB)
- opcserversim.exe (2.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.64 KB)
This web page is about OPC Scada Viewer version 1
OPC Scada Viewer is a program by AGG Software. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase OPC Scada Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete OPC Scada Viewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OPC Scada Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "OPC Scada Viewer". The OPC Scada Viewer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OPC Scada Viewer in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OPC Scada Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OPC Scada Viewer:
- The software company is: http://www.aggsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OPC Scada Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OPC Scada Viewer.
8. After uninstalling OPC Scada Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OPC Scada Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OPC Scada Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OPC Scada Viewer by AGG Software from your PC, nor are we saying that OPC Scada Viewer by AGG Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OPC Scada Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-27 18:38:05.997