This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall OPC DataHub for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall OPC DataHub from your computerCogent Real-Time Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Cogent Real-Time Systems, Inc.. More info about the program OPC DataHub can be found at http://www.opcdatahub.com
. OPC DataHub is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Cogent\OPC DataHub folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove OPC DataHub by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cogent\OPC DataHub\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. OPCDataHub.exe is the OPC DataHub's main executable file and it occupies around 1.47 MB (1540096 bytes) on disk.
OPC DataHub contains of the executables below. They take 2.38 MB (2495071
bytes) on disk.
- blat.exe (112.00 KB)
- hublaunch.exe (88.00 KB)
- OPCDataHub.exe (1.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (338.09 KB)
- wget.exe (394.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.22
of OPC DataHub.
OPC DataHub is a program offered by the software company Cogent Real-Time Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase OPC DataHub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase OPC DataHub with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OPC DataHub or simply activate the Search field and type in "OPC DataHub". If it is installed on your PC the OPC DataHub application will be found automatically. When you select OPC DataHub in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OPC DataHub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OPC DataHub:
- The publisher is: http://www.opcdatahub.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cogent\OPC DataHub\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OPC DataHub.
8. After uninstalling OPC DataHub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OPC DataHub which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OPC DataHub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OPC DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that OPC DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OPC DataHub supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 06:40:18.730