OP-COM RUS 08.2010
OP-COM RUS 08.2010 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall OP-COM RUS 08.2010 from your systemFATshop
. Check out here
where you can read more on FATshop. Please open http://www.fatshop.by
if you want to read more on OP-COM RUS 08.2010 on FATshop's page. OP-COM RUS 08.2010 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OP-COM RUS folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. OP-COM RUS 08.2010's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\OP-COM RUS\Uninstall.exe. op-com.exe is the OP-COM RUS 08.2010's main executable file and it occupies circa 4.07 MB (4271616 bytes) on disk.
OP-COM RUS 08.2010 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.17 MB (4375743
bytes) on disk.
- op-com.exe (4.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.69 KB)
This web page is about OP-COM RUS 08.2010 version 08.2010
OP-COM RUS 08.2010 is a program marketed by the software company FATshop. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove OP-COM RUS 08.2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete OP-COM RUS 08.2010 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OP-COM RUS 08.2010 or simply click the Search field and type in "OP-COM RUS 08.2010". If it is installed on your PC the OP-COM RUS 08.2010 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select OP-COM RUS 08.2010 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OP-COM RUS 08.2010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OP-COM RUS 08.2010:
- The software company is: http://www.fatshop.by
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OP-COM RUS\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OP-COM RUS 08.2010.
8. After removing OP-COM RUS 08.2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OP-COM RUS 08.2010 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OP-COM RUS 08.2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove OP-COM RUS 08.2010 by FATshop from your PC, nor are we saying that OP-COM RUS 08.2010 by FATshop is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OP-COM RUS 08.2010 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 16:08:03.247