This web page is about OOptOn for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall OOptOn from your computerOptOn
. Open here
where you can read more on OptOn. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\OOptOn folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for OOptOn is "C:\Program Files\OOptOn\PMG7XWp6VrBLMD.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". The program's main executable file is named PMG7XWp6VrBLMD.exe and occupies 162.00 KB (165888 bytes).
The executables below are part of OOptOn. They occupy about 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk.
- PMG7XWp6VrBLMD.exe (162.00 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall OOptOn you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall OOptOn:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OOptOn
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OOptOn\9aN8KGB2Af6owQ.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OOptOn\9aN8KGB2Af6owQ.tlb
OOptOn is an application by the software company OptOn. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase OOptOn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete OOptOn with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OOptOn or simply click the Search feature and type in "OOptOn". If it exists on your system the OOptOn program will be found very quickly. After you select OOptOn in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OOptOn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OOptOn.
8. After removing OOptOn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OOptOn which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OOptOn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OOptOn by OptOn from your PC, we are not saying that OOptOn by OptOn is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OOptOn in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 05:02:22.167