OOBE version 18.104.22.168
OOBE version 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall OOBE version 126.96.36.199 from your systemUniwill Technology Inc.
. More information on Uniwill Technology Inc. can be seen here
. More information about OOBE version 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.uniwill.com.tw/
. Usually the OOBE version 184.108.40.206 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OEM\OOBE folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\OEM\OOBE\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OOBE version 220.127.116.11. OOBEAgent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 192.59 KB (197208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside OOBE version 18.104.22.168. They take about 5.14 MB (5392857
bytes) on disk.
- Oobe.exe (3.62 MB)
- OOBEAgent.exe (192.59 KB)
- OOBEService.exe (21.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of OOBE version 126.96.36.199.
OOBE version 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by Uniwill Technology Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove OOBE version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall OOBE version 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OOBE version 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OOBE version 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the OOBE version 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. When you select OOBE version 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OOBE version 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OOBE version 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uniwill.com.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OEM\OOBE\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OOBE version 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling OOBE version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OOBE version 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OOBE version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove OOBE version 184.108.40.206 by Uniwill Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that OOBE version 220.127.116.11 by Uniwill Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove OOBE version 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 09:06:02.013