ONSPEED is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ONSPEED from your computerONSPEED
. Further information on ONSPEED can be seen here
. Click on http://www.onspeed.com
to get more information about ONSPEED on ONSPEED's website. ONSPEED is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED\uninstall directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED\uninstall\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ONSPEED. The program's main executable file occupies 143.63 KB (147080 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
ONSPEED is composed of the following executables which occupy 143.63 KB (147080
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (143.63 KB)
Click on the links below for other ONSPEED versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove ONSPEED.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ONSPEED:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ONSPEED
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED\components\NOWImaging.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED\components\NOWImaging.sis
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED\components\privacy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED\components\privacy.sis
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
ONSPEED is an application released by ONSPEED. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove ONSPEED is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ONSPEED from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ONSPEED or simply click the Search field and type in "ONSPEED". The ONSPEED program will be found very quickly. After you select ONSPEED in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ONSPEED, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ONSPEED:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.onspeed.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED\uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ONSPEED.
8. After removing ONSPEED, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ONSPEED which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ONSPEED using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ONSPEED by ONSPEED from your PC, we are not saying that ONSPEED by ONSPEED is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ONSPEED supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 13:54:22.167