ONE BIG SAB CD
ONE BIG SAB CD is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ONE BIG SAB CD from your computerStampin Up and StoryRock Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Stampin Up and StoryRock Inc.. Please follow http://www.storyrock.com/
if you want to read more on ONE BIG SAB CD on Stampin Up and StoryRock Inc.'s web page. Usually the ONE BIG SAB CD program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\My Digital Studio\Designer Templates Uninstallers\ONE BIG SAB CD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for ONE BIG SAB CD is C:\Program Files (x86)\My Digital Studio\Designer Templates Uninstallers\ONE BIG SAB CD\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled i4jdel.exe and its approximative size is 4.50 KB (4608 bytes).
ONE BIG SAB CD is comprised of the following executables which occupy 154.87 KB (158584
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (150.37 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
ONE BIG SAB CD is a program offered by the software company Stampin Up and StoryRock Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ONE BIG SAB CD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ONE BIG SAB CD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ONE BIG SAB CD or simply activate the Search field and type in "ONE BIG SAB CD". The ONE BIG SAB CD program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ONE BIG SAB CD in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ONE BIG SAB CD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ONE BIG SAB CD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.storyrock.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\My Digital Studio\Designer Templates Uninstallers\ONE BIG SAB CD\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ONE BIG SAB CD.
8. After removing ONE BIG SAB CD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ONE BIG SAB CD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ONE BIG SAB CD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ONE BIG SAB CD by Stampin Up and StoryRock Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ONE BIG SAB CD by Stampin Up and StoryRock Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ONE BIG SAB CD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 17:12:09.427