ON1 Resize 10
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ON1 Resize 10 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ON1 Resize 10 from your PCON1
. Check out here
where you can read more on ON1. You can get more details related to ON1 Resize 10 at http://www.on1.com
. Usually the ON1 Resize 10 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ON1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling ON1 Resize 10 is wscript.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ON1 Resize 10's primary file takes about 8.16 MB (8553552 bytes) and is called ON1 Resize 10.exe.
ON1 Resize 10 is composed of the following executables which occupy 25.55 MB (26787808
bytes) on disk:
- GLTestApp.exe (64.08 KB)
- ON1 Effects Free 10.exe (8.27 MB)
- GLTestApp.exe (64.08 KB)
- ON1 Photo 10.exe (8.93 MB)
- ON1 Resize 10.exe (8.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.5.2
of ON1 Resize 10. You can find below info on other releases of ON1 Resize 10:
ON1 Resize 10 is a program released by the software company ON1. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall ON1 Resize 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ON1 Resize 10 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ON1 Resize 10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ON1 Resize 10". If it exists on your system the ON1 Resize 10 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ON1 Resize 10 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ON1 Resize 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ON1 Resize 10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.on1.com
- The uninstall string is: wscript.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ON1 Resize 10.
8. After uninstalling ON1 Resize 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ON1 Resize 10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ON1 Resize 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ON1 Resize 10 by ON1 from your PC, we are not saying that ON1 Resize 10 by ON1 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ON1 Resize 10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-30 02:19:32.130