This info is about OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0 from your systemOMH
. You can find out more on OMH or check for application updates here
. OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OMH\OMH_Meizu_Beta directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\OMH\OMH_Meizu_Beta\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.56 MB (6881280 bytes) on disk and is titled OMH_Meizu.exe.
The following executable files are contained in OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0. They occupy 15.93 MB (16701639
bytes) on disk.
- OMH_Meizu.exe (6.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.69 KB)
- assistant.exe (1.15 MB)
- flash_tool.exe (8.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0.
OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0 is a program offered by OMH. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0". The OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0.
8. After uninstalling OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0 by OMH from your computer, we are not saying that OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0 by OMH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OMH_Meizu_Beta 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 07:37:18.637