This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall OLGA-S 2014.3.0 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall OLGA-S 2014.3.0 from your computerSchlumberger
. Check out here
for more information on Schlumberger. More details about OLGA-S 2014.3.0 can be found at http://www.slb.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Schlumberger\OLGA-S 2014.3.0 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. OLGA-S 2014.3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Schlumberger\OLGA-S 2014.3.0\olga-s-uninstall.exe. Multiphase Toolkit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.43 MB (1495040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with OLGA-S 2014.3.0. They take about 1.63 MB (1707387
bytes) on disk.
- olga-s-uninstall.exe (207.37 KB)
- Multiphase Toolkit.exe (1.43 MB)
The current page applies to OLGA-S 2014.3.0 version 201430
OLGA-S 2014.3.0 is a program offered by Schlumberger. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove OLGA-S 2014.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall OLGA-S 2014.3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OLGA-S 2014.3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OLGA-S 2014.3.0". The OLGA-S 2014.3.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OLGA-S 2014.3.0 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about OLGA-S 2014.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OLGA-S 2014.3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.slb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Schlumberger\OLGA-S 2014.3.0\olga-s-uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OLGA-S 2014.3.0.
8. After removing OLGA-S 2014.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OLGA-S 2014.3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OLGA-S 2014.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OLGA-S 2014.3.0 by Schlumberger from your computer, nor are we saying that OLGA-S 2014.3.0 by Schlumberger is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OLGA-S 2014.3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 05:54:05.560