OKI C3400n Status Monitor
This web page contains complete information on how to remove OKI C3400n Status Monitor for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall OKI C3400n Status Monitor from your PCOkidata
. You can find out more on Okidata or check for application updates here
. OKI C3400n Status Monitor is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Okidata\OKI C3400n Status Monitor folder, subject to the user's option. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall OKI C3400n Status Monitor. The application's main executable file has a size of 412.00 KB (421888 bytes) on disk and is labeled Opmset.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in OKI C3400n Status Monitor. They occupy 744.00 KB (761856
bytes) on disk.
- Opmset.exe (412.00 KB)
- OPSTM030.EXE (332.00 KB)
This info is about OKI C3400n Status Monitor version 1.1.21
only. For more OKI C3400n Status Monitor versions please click below:
OKI C3400n Status Monitor is an application released by the software company Okidata. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall OKI C3400n Status Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete OKI C3400n Status Monitor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OKI C3400n Status Monitor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OKI C3400n Status Monitor". If it is installed on your PC the OKI C3400n Status Monitor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click OKI C3400n Status Monitor in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about OKI C3400n Status Monitor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OKI C3400n Status Monitor.
8. After uninstalling OKI C3400n Status Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OKI C3400n Status Monitor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OKI C3400n Status Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove OKI C3400n Status Monitor by Okidata from your computer, nor are we saying that OKI C3400n Status Monitor by Okidata is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OKI C3400n Status Monitor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 19:57:24.340