OKI B4400 Status Monitor
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove OKI B4400 Status Monitor for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall OKI B4400 Status Monitor from your systemOkidata
. You can find out more on Okidata or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Okidata\OKI B4400 Status Monitor directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall OKI B4400 Status Monitor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. OKI B4400 Status Monitor's main file takes around 337.51 KB (345608 bytes) and is called OPSTM040.EXE.
The executable files below are part of OKI B4400 Status Monitor. They take an average of 907.02 KB (928784
bytes) on disk.
- Opmset.exe (569.51 KB)
- OPSTM040.EXE (337.51 KB)
This web page is about OKI B4400 Status Monitor version 1.2.4
If you are manually uninstalling OKI B4400 Status Monitor we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall OKI B4400 Status Monitor:
- C:\Program Files\Okidata\OKI B4400 Status Monitor
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Okidata\OKI B4400 Status Monitor
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Okidata\OKI B4400 Status Monitor\B4400PM.dat
- C:\Program Files\Okidata\OKI B4400 Status Monitor\B4400PMSTRUS.dat
- C:\Program Files\Okidata\OKI B4400 Status Monitor\MenuInit.INI
- C:\Program Files\Okidata\OKI B4400 Status Monitor\OPA04LOC.DLL
Additional values that are not removed:
OKI B4400 Status Monitor is an application released by the software company Okidata. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall OKI B4400 Status Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove OKI B4400 Status Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OKI B4400 Status Monitor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OKI B4400 Status Monitor". If it is installed on your PC the OKI B4400 Status Monitor program will be found very quickly. When you select OKI B4400 Status Monitor in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding OKI B4400 Status Monitor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OKI B4400 Status Monitor.
8. After uninstalling OKI B4400 Status Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OKI B4400 Status Monitor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OKI B4400 Status Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OKI B4400 Status Monitor by Okidata from your PC, nor are we saying that OKI B4400 Status Monitor by Okidata is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OKI B4400 Status Monitor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 00:18:09.917