This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall OICECRLib 3.5.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall OICECRLib 3.5.5 from your systemNOVITUS SA
. You can find out more on NOVITUS SA or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.novitus.pl
if you want to read more on OICECRLib 3.5.5 on NOVITUS SA's page. OICECRLib 3.5.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NOVITUS\OICECRLib folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for OICECRLib 3.5.5 is "C:\Program Files\NOVITUS\OICECRLib\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 825.50 KB (845312 bytes) on disk and is labeled OICECRLibDemo.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with OICECRLib 3.5.5. They take about 2.37 MB (2482701
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (699.51 KB)
- OICECRLibDemo.exe (825.50 KB)
- TangoDrv.exe (421.50 KB)
- NETMap.exe (478.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.5
of OICECRLib 3.5.5.
OICECRLib 3.5.5 is a program offered by the software company NOVITUS SA. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase OICECRLib 3.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove OICECRLib 3.5.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OICECRLib 3.5.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "OICECRLib 3.5.5". If it exists on your system the OICECRLib 3.5.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click OICECRLib 3.5.5 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OICECRLib 3.5.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OICECRLib 3.5.5:
- The software company is: http://www.novitus.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\NOVITUS\OICECRLib\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OICECRLib 3.5.5.
8. After uninstalling OICECRLib 3.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OICECRLib 3.5.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OICECRLib 3.5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OICECRLib 3.5.5 by NOVITUS SA from your PC, we are not saying that OICECRLib 3.5.5 by NOVITUS SA is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove OICECRLib 3.5.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 12:59:49.790