OGS Mahjong 1.0.1
This page is about OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 from your PCOpensource Game Studio
. Additional info about Opensource Game Studio can be read here
. Please open http://opengamestudio.org/
if you want to read more on OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 on Opensource Game Studio's web page. OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OGS Mahjong folder, depending on the user's choice. OGS Mahjong 1.0.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\OGS Mahjong\uninst.exe. OGS Mahjong 1.0.1's primary file takes around 934.51 KB (956942 bytes) and is called mj-bin.exe.
OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.09 MB (1138123
bytes) on disk.
- mj-bin.exe (934.51 KB)
- uninst.exe (176.93 KB)
This data is about OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 is an application by Opensource Game Studio. Some people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "OGS Mahjong 1.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding OGS Mahjong 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OGS Mahjong 1.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://opengamestudio.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OGS Mahjong\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OGS Mahjong 1.0.1.
8. After removing OGS Mahjong 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 by Opensource Game Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 by Opensource Game Studio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OGS Mahjong 1.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 17:58:39.350