OGG Player 1.0
OGG Player 1.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall OGG Player 1.0 from your computerspgsoft.com
. You can find out more on spgsoft.com or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to OGG Player 1.0 at http://www.spgsoft.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OGG Player folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for OGG Player 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\OGG Player\unins000.exe. OGG Player.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 203.00 KB (207872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of OGG Player 1.0. They occupy about 13.91 MB (14587100
bytes) on disk.
- mplayer.exe (12.58 MB)
- OGG Player.exe (203.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to OGG Player 1.0 version 1.0
OGG Player 1.0 is a program by spgsoft.com. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall OGG Player 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase OGG Player 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OGG Player 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OGG Player 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the OGG Player 1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select OGG Player 1.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding OGG Player 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OGG Player 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.spgsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OGG Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OGG Player 1.0.
8. After uninstalling OGG Player 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OGG Player 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OGG Player 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OGG Player 1.0 by spgsoft.com from your computer, we are not saying that OGG Player 1.0 by spgsoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OGG Player 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-14 03:35:18.027