OESDExplorations is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall OESDExplorations from your computerOESD
. More info about OESD can be found here
. More details about OESDExplorations can be found at http://www.embroideryonline.com/Explorations/index.aspx
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OESD folder (same installation drive as Windows). DESLOADR.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
OESDExplorations is composed of the following executables which take 31.61 MB (33146692
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ALPMERG.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DataGather.EXE (18.50 KB)
- DEFMERGE.EXE (104.00 KB)
- DESLOADR.EXE (20.00 KB)
- DONGLEUPDATE.EXE (1.41 MB)
- EXPLORATIONS.EXE (3.69 MB)
- HASPDINST.EXE (8.49 MB)
- HOMECNV.EXE (542.00 KB)
- MAGICBOX.EXE (856.00 KB)
- OESDNav.exe (196.00 KB)
- PURREC.EXE (17.50 KB)
- QUILTER.EXE (2.41 MB)
- REVERT.EXE (36.00 KB)
- TWUNK_16.EXE (47.42 KB)
- TWUNK_32.EXE (68.00 KB)
- UCSSetup.exe (1.78 MB)
- UPDATER.EXE (1.42 MB)
- EcOnPc.exe (207.82 KB)
- econpcgui.exe (8.46 MB)
- FilingAssistant.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to OESDExplorations version 1.5.0058
OESDExplorations is a program by the software company OESD. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase OESDExplorations is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase OESDExplorations with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OESDExplorations or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OESDExplorations". If it exists on your system the OESDExplorations app will be found automatically. After you select OESDExplorations in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding OESDExplorations, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OESDExplorations.
8. After uninstalling OESDExplorations, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OESDExplorations which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OESDExplorations using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OESDExplorations by OESD from your PC, nor are we saying that OESDExplorations by OESD is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OESDExplorations supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-11 01:32:27.260